Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love that my boys love to be together. Little David adores Laura's boys. I love the look on his face here, and he is petting little Cooper's hand. Isn't that the sweetest????We played outside all evening after the parade. It was a good day.

This is my sweet daughter-in-law Crystal. We call her Mamas (short for Mamasita).
She is expecting my 4th grandchild, and it is a little girl. We are very excited. Our little boys are excited too.

I have not felt her move yet. We were trying to wake her up.


This is really all new for Cooper. He doesn't really know what's going on.






If you enlarge this photo you can see little David in the background. Laura was teasing him. She said she was getting all of little girl's sugar. It was really cute. I am glad Laura and Mamas are good friends. It is really nice. We prayed for a good mate for Ben for a long time. God is good. He sent Ben exactly what he needed. She is one of us and he is crazy about her. They are a sweet family. I am blessed with both my childrens spouses. God has been good to us. I love them both.







2 comments:

Maree said...

Can you hardly wait to see that precious little grand daughter! So much fun!

I hope we get to do it again! We tease Rich that he and Rachel will have at least four...Rachel said she feels like she's half cow. ;-)

Blessings!

LA MAMI LOC said...

oh mama i love those pictures an your blog! we are very blessed to have such a loving and grounded family i couldn't have asked for anything better.im glad to have u as my momma too.love ya always! im glad to have laura too, even though she b pickin on me, but it's all good cause god is good!

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.