Wednesday, September 23, 2009

There are many reason....

There are many reasons you load up this little one......and this little one
in a vehicle and ride 675 miles across the country.





One reason is to enjoy your mother with your grandchildren.
another reason is to see your brothers and sisters....
another reason is to try to brighten up someones day....
more enjoyment....

but the main reason is this.
FAMILY
The Love of Family Makes Life Beautiful
The greatest thing parents can do for their children is to love one another.
Thank you Mom and Daddy for loving one another and loving God.
This is the reason you travel 675 miles with 2 little ones.
God is good all the time.

Blessings Memaw Barbie







5 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

love your family!! continued prayers your way!!

Maree said...

Your momma's face says it all...what great photo's. So glad you all got visit your folks.

Your babies are too, too cute!

Hugs and prayers!

Leigh Ann said...

Praying for you all! What a wonderful post!
Blessings~
Leigh Ann
PS My new classes are working on updos so I'll be bringing out your photos from Prom last year! Thanks again!

TSL said...

Dear MB - I don't have an email address for you, but you sent a comment on my blog to update me on your mom and dad. It was incredible because I was sitting at the computer thinking about your mother and father about the time it shows you composed your message! I am not surprised, they have been heavy on my heart for some time having missed posts on my feed I suspected as much. Thank you for the update, prayer continues for you father, your mother, and for your entire family. Beautiful children here, such blessings in life. Please send me your email address so I might respond more personally. You've been so good, thank you.

Juju said...

Barbie, you are such an inspiration to me. I love you and I love your entire family. I am so glad that your dad is finally home and that you get to visit with them in just a few short hours. I hope yall have a wonderful time. Looking forward to Open House later this month.

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.