Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trying to find joy in each day...

Thankful for the bond between my mother, my daughter and my granddaughter...The comforting feel of a baby...
The love between your children and their spouses...



cousins that share...


Godly friends that are always there...





the love between my girls...



longtime friends...







The fun of a shared birthday...



the sweet touch of your babies lips...








the joy that so easily comes...















by just being together.

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is such a wonderful posting. How blessed you are.
Hugs,
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Karen said...

I am so sorry about your dad. I went through that too in 2008... both of my parents just four months apart. My consolation is that they are healthy and happy together. It's so hard to lose a dad. For me, my dad was the ultimate protector and fortunately my husband is too... but you know there is no one like "daddy". I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Hugs and blessings,
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so sorry about your Daddy. I know how you loved him so. My love and prayers are being sent your way.
Blessings~
Leigh Ann

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Great post!! Hugs to you and your family always =)

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.