Tuesday, December 15, 2009

School days,school days...

I spent Monday morning at school with Thomas. I had a good time. Several moms, and grandmothers helped the kids paint sweatshirts. We love to paint. I imagine it was the first time some of them had ever done this, so that really makes it enjoyable. The children are so excited for Christmas. Wish it could last longer....This is Meme. Her daughter-in-law is Thomas's teacher.
Meet George. I imagine we will get to know George a little better.
Thomas says George is HILARIOUS!! and his teacher agrees.

What cute little faces.





Laura and Cooper met us there for lunch. Cooper had a great time.
Looking forward to being there again.
Blessings Memaw Barbie


2 comments:

Karen said...

Love all your pretty pictures... and those darling grandchildren!
Did you notice that I now have music on my blog? That is thanks to you. Be sure and tell your mom. She was so sweet to want to help me. I had to go out of town unexpectedly, so had to wait until I returned to redo my blog.
Your cute hairdo reminds me I need to get in for my color. Yikes!! Time is running out.
Hugs,
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Barb...Thomas looks so "grown-up"
I got out the suitcases tonight.
See you soon.
Love, Momma

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.