Sunday, August 30, 2009

Views on a late August evening

This is the view from the screened in porch....Thomas is still catching lightning bugs. We still have lots of tomatoes. We will probably use them to make green tomatoe relish..Yum yum.
This is the view of the swamp/creek out back... and our beautiful daughter and grandsons.

This is one of my favorite views. It was taken laying on the hammock. That's one of my favorite places to be in the back yard.


I think Mom and Dad's log home would look great in this little patch of woods.


This would be one of the views for them from the site.





Here is another view from that site.




This would be what they would see from their front porch. I think that would be a wonderful place to have your morning coffee. What do you think?
Blessings Memaw Barbie






2 comments:

Juju said...

I can hardly wait to join them on that front porch! What a perfect spot, I love it! I know they are going to love it too:)
Love you dearly

Maree said...

Love your view from the hammock...dream away!

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the bangs..what was I thinking? ;-)

Crystal told me she has had clients that have used razor blades to cut their hair...told me it could have been much worse! I know you have seen it all!

We head to Cobbly Nob in Gatlinburg to get our cabin fixes a few times a year. I LOVE cabins and would love that spot you picked out too!

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.