Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Pleasant Sunday Afternoon...

We are still harvesting a good crop of tomatoes. We canned more of them tonight. I have really enjoyed the process. The jars look so bright and tasty sitting on my counters. We have six tomato plants that are just beginning to turn red so we should have more to can for the winter.

We can walk all the way out to the creek now that we have had it cleared of all the brush. Less place for the snakes to hide!!!
The fella that has been clearing the land for us came Saturday to finish up.
He planted fescue on it yesterday. It is really looking good.
David wrestled with the boys today after lunch....

and guess what I found at Target last night!!
They will go well with their rain coats I bought them a few weeks ago at Costo. They loved them!!!
Blessings Memaw Barbie




About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.