Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Daddy




What Makes a Dad....
God took the strength of a mountain,

The majesty of a tree,

The warmth of a summer sun,

The calm of a quiet sea,

The generous soul of nature,

The comforting arm of night,

The wisdom of the ages,

The power of the eagle's flight,

The joy of a morning in spring,

The faith of a mustard seed,

The patience of eternity,

The depth of a family need,

Then God combined these qualities,

When there was nothing more to add,

He knew His masterpiece was complete,

And so, He called it ... Dad









Thankful for my parents.
Blessings Memaw Barbie




3 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful post Barb...you are so special to us..

Maree said...

Love the picture of you and your dad.

I'm keeping you and your sweet family in my prayers...God knows and He cares. Blessings

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Praying for your daddy and your whole family!
Love you,
Jennifer

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.