Tuesday, February 10, 2009






Well, it's nearly spring in the south. That means t-ball, softball and baseball. We've got a little boy that wants to play. It's been a long time since I have been to a t-ball game.



Seems like now when your kids play ball it keeps you busy every night of the week! When my kids were younger and played, they never had practice on church night (wednesdays) and never on Sundays. Now, I think it's all about winning and they play or practice any day of the week. Wish we could have better priorities than that. Well, we will see what happens. Blessings

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Is Thomas gonna play here in Meridianville? Sign ups start this Sat. Sam is so excited! He had so much fun playing t-ball last year. Would be great if they were on the same team, but they will have 3 or 4 teams, maybe Ill be seeing you more at the ball park! Sam never had games or practice on Wed. or Sun. last year, so maybe it will be the same this year. But I know what you mean about some peoples priorities these days when it comes to children sports.

~Jenn

Unknown said...

I missed checking your bog Sunday... so got to enjoy pictures today. Love their green pj's.
Love
Momma

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.