Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Through the Eyes of a Child

What could be better than a real train ride with Santa? Thanks Juju for the train ride hook-up. You are so good to my family!!
There's my best bud Juju. Nothing better.




What could be better for a little boy who loves trains than to go on a real train ride??????????

That's what we did last week. We all loaded up on the Santa Train. The boys had a blast.
We only went up the road probably 2 miles, but it went really slow. It took about an hour to get there and back. Santa was on the train too. All the boys got to sit in his lap. I was really surprised that little David would go to him, but he did. He even told him he wanted a train for Christmas.

Isn't this a great picture with my sweet boys reflection!!

They can watch this little train for hours at the house. That's the best thirty bucks I have ever spent!!
Waiting on the train to come around again.

I hope santa brings him a choo choo.....

He is so pretty isn't he???? How can you love one so much. I love them so.
Blessings Memaw Barbie








1 comment:

Lorie said...

I loved all the pictures and bet that was a fun day!
love you and miss you-
Lorie

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.