Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Open House

Juju and Uncle Eddie

A beautiful family...


Sweet brothers.....




Diwana did ornament personalization.......Kelly offered monogramming and embroidering....



Shane Adkins is an awesome entertainer....




Amy offered Holiday make-up.....







We also had 4 massage therapist to give complimentary stress-relieving treatments......






Of course all my friends are wonderful cooks and contribute to the event.....








Girls just want to have fun......



Hope you can join us next year!!

Whoo, Open House is Over.....

I have to ask myself every year is it worth it? And the day after I always say yes. We had a good turn out in spite of the supposed state of the economy. We had great food, good fellowship, and wonderful entertainment. It is rewarding to have so many people come to support your efforts. I could not possibly do it without the help of our staff. Laura is the backbone of our business and she is an amazing help. One of her best friends, Kelly helped with our set up and spent the day with us also. Lorie and Juju (my best buds) are always there when there is work to be done. I would not even begin to tackle this event without all of their help. Enjoy the pictures. Blessings Memaw Barbie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's look like so much fun....I would have loved to come to that and massage therapy....oh yeah!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Unknown said...

I know ya'll had a great day...sorry I missed it again this year.
Love,
Momma

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Sam and I had a great time at the open house, it was so good to see everyone, and Sam loved playing with Thomas, and I loved my massage! Have a great week! Love ya
~Jenn

Valarie Lea said...

Hmmm I think I know that guy on the guitar :)

teresa moore said...

I had so much fun at open house.Loved the makeup,the massage and snacks.

About Me

My photo
Just a proud Memaw. Thankful for the time to spend with friends and family, cooking, playing outside, reading a book.